Construction Alert! Denison Avenue between Pearl (West 25th) and Ridge Road is currently westbound only. You can access Art House from Fulton Avenue by turning down Archwood Avenue, then turning right on Pearl, and right again on Denison Avenue.
Clay on the Wheel
October 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, 24
Class Fee: $160.00
(5 student min, 10 student max. Includes clay, glazes, and firings.)
Registration Deadline: Friday, Oct.17
Details: No experience required! Learn to use the potter’s wheel and the fundamental techniques essential to create functional or decorative forms. All art fired onsite in our kilns.
NEW! Hand Stitched Gifts
Instructor: Kristen Sutcliffe
October 21, 28, November 4, 11
Class fee: $65.00 and $20.00 supply fee to be paid to instructors (class minimum: 5 students)
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 17
Details: Kristen Sutcliffe, a published author who has been featured on Apartment Therapy, will teach you to make a few of her favorite projects. These will make lovely gifts for yourself or a friend.
November 6 and 13
Class fee: $60 (class minimum: 5 students)
Registration Deadline: Monday, November 3
Details: This workshop is perfect for first time crocheters and those who
would like to work on a scarf they will enjoy wearing for years to come.
Teaching Artist: Mark Yasenchack
September 16, 23, 30, October 7
Class Fee: $100.00 (includes all materials)
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 12
Description: Use clay to make a tiled plaque or sign for your home, indoors or out! Durable ceramic can take on any shape and colorful glazes will bring your artwork to life.
Teaching Artist: Wendy Mahon
Wednesday & Thursday, 6:30-8:30pm
September 17 and 18
Registration Deadline: Friday, Sept. 12
Description: Use traditional Shibori dying techniques for a versatile modern scarf. This fun Japanese process allows for many patterns and is perfect for beginners.
To register by phone please call 216.398.8556
Please note that credit cards processed over the phone will incur a $2 processing fee
To hold your spot in a class, a form of payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please read registration terms and conditions below:
ART HOUSE CLASS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS OR REGISTERING ONLINE.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE CONTACT ART HOUSE WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• All students must register for classes and programs directly with Art House. Full payment must be received at time of registration.
• After the 1st meeting for the class/program full fees are non-refundable except for illness. Refunds due to illness require a letter from a medical provider.
• Art House has the right to cancel classes/programs due to lack of enrollment. Art House will reimburse those students who have paid for classes.
• Art House staff will contact students directly to notify of class cancellation and/or changes due to lack of enrollment.
• 80% of tuition is refundable from time of registration until the 1st meeting of class unless class in cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
• Makeup classes/programs will only be scheduled if a teacher cancels or due to inclement weather.
• In the event of bad weather please contact Art House for information on cancellations. Art House will reschedule any cancelled classes/programs due to bad weather in cooperation with the instructor.
• Students will not be offered make up classes if the student cannot attend.
• You will not be contacted for confirmation prior to class start date.
• Wheelchair accessible entrance and restrooms.
• Parent/Adult Student agrees to permit Art House to use photographs and/or video for public relations and media use related to Art House only.