NEW First Fridays DIY Workshops
Instructor: Jessica Kayse
Session II: Fridays: May 1 Time: 7:00-9:00pm
Class Fee: $35.00 each month (5 student min)
Registration Deadline: The last Tuesday of the preceding Month
Details: May project description coming soon!
NEW Expressive Painting
Dates: Mondays, April 6, 13, 20, 27 May 4, 11
Class fee: $125.00 (class minimum: 5 students)
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 2
Details: While artist Azadeh Hussaini introduces basic color theory and teaches people how to paint, participants will enjoy the process of two hours self-expression class.
Each session will be combined by listening to various types of music. Music and materials are chosen carefully to inspire and encourage painters of all levels to freely express their feelings and emotions. Each class will have a theme and encourages creative expression.
Adult Clay on the Wheel
Instructor: Chris Dodson
Session I: 6:30-8:30pm on Tuesdays, June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7
Session II: 6:30-8:30pm on Tuesdays, July 14, 21, 28 August 4, 11, 18
Class Fee: $160.00 per session (5 student min, 10 student max. Includes clay, glazes, and firings.)
Registration Deadline: Thursdays, Thursdays May 28 and July 9
Details: No experience required! Learn to use the potter’s wheel and the fundamental techniques essential to create functional forms. In this six session course, our experienced artist will introduce you to the wheel and the basic techniques essential to create everyday forms like cups, bowls and vases. Participants will learn the process of forming, trimming, glazing, and firing their work. All glazes are oven and dishwasher safe.
NEW Adult Open Studio
Instructor: Kristen Sutcliffe
Dates: Wednesday, April 1
Class fee: $35 (class minimum: 5 students)
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 27
Details: Try out several artwork techniques and walk away with finished works of art! Projects include designing and hand printing a set of note cards and creating modern rustic quote banners that will be right at home in your house or office.
To register by phone please call 216.398.8556
Please note that credit cards processed over the phone will incur a $2 processing fee
To hold your spot in a class, a form of payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please read registration terms and conditions below:
ART HOUSE CLASS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS OR REGISTERING ONLINE.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE CONTACT ART HOUSE WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• All students must register for classes and programs directly with Art House. Full payment must be received at time of registration.
• After the 1st meeting for the class/program full fees are non-refundable except for illness. Refunds due to illness require a letter from a medical provider.
• Art House has the right to cancel classes/programs due to lack of enrollment. Art House will reimburse those students who have paid for classes.
• Art House staff will contact students directly to notify of class cancellation and/or changes due to lack of enrollment.
• 80% of tuition is refundable from time of registration until the 1st meeting of class unless class in cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
• Makeup classes/programs will only be scheduled if a teacher cancels or due to inclement weather.
• In the event of bad weather please contact Art House for information on cancellations. Art House will reschedule any cancelled classes/programs due to bad weather in cooperation with the instructor.
• Students will not be offered make up classes if the student cannot attend.
• You will not be contacted for confirmation prior to class start date.
• Wheelchair accessible entrance and restrooms.
• Parent/Adult Student agrees to permit Art House to use photographs and/or video for public relations and media use related to Art House only.