Clay on the Wheel I
July 17th-August 21st, 7:00-9:00pm, $185.00
This Monday course, run by Chris Dodson focuses in on advanced techniques of throwing on the wheel. Expanding the students’ skills alongside the exploration of glazes.
Acrylics @ Art House
July 19th-August 23rd, 7:00-9:00pm, $168.00
This Wednesday course, run by one of our professional Cleveland Artists focuses on the versatility of Acrylics. Expanding the students’ skills and techniques to create a beautiful work of art.
*Supplies not included
To hold your spot in a class, a form of payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please read registration terms and conditions below:
ART HOUSE CLASS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS OR REGISTERING ONLINE.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE CONTACT ART HOUSE WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• All students must register for classes and programs directly with Art House. Full payment must be received at time of registration.
• After the 1st meeting for the class/program, full fees are non-refundable except for illness. Refunds due to illness require a letter from a medical provider.
• Art House has the right to cancel classes/programs due to lack of enrollment. Art House will reimburse those students who have paid for classes.
• Art House staff will contact students directly to notify of class cancellation and/or changes due to lack of enrollment.
• 80% of tuition is refundable from time of registration until the 1st meeting of class unless class in cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
• Makeup classes/programs will only be scheduled if a teacher cancels or due to inclement weather.
• In the event of bad weather, please contact Art House for information on cancellations. Art House will reschedule any cancelled classes/programs due to bad weather in cooperation with the instructor.
• Students will not be offered make up classes if the student cannot attend.
• You will not be contacted for confirmation prior to class start date.
• Wheelchair accessible entrance and restrooms are available.
• Parent/Adult Student agrees to permit Art House to use photographs and/or video for public relations and media use related to Art House only.