Clay on the Wheel I
June 5th-July 10th, 7:00-9:00pm, $185.00
This Monday adult course, run by Chris Dodson focuses in on the basics of throwing on the wheel. Expanding the students’ skills alongside of exploring glazes and the different ways to design finished works.
Watercolors @ Art House
June 7th-July 12th, 7:00-9:00pm, $185.00
This Wednesday course, run by one of our professional Cleveland Artists focuses on the basics of this challenging painting style. Expanding the students’ skills and techniques to create a beautiful work of art.
Clay on the Wheel II
July 17th-August 21st, 7:00-9:00pm, $185.00
This Monday course, run by Chris Dodson focuses in on advanced techniques of throwing on the wheel. Expanding the students’ skills alongside the exploration of glazes.
Acrylics @ Art House
July 19th-August 23rd, 7:00-9:00pm, $168.00
This Wednesday course, run by one of our professional Cleveland Artists focuses on the versatility of Acrylics. Expanding the students’ skills and techniques to create a beautiful work of art.
*Supplies not included
To hold your spot in a class, a form of payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please read registration terms and conditions below:
ART HOUSE CLASS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS OR REGISTERING ONLINE.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE CONTACT ART HOUSE WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• All students must register for classes and programs directly with Art House. Full payment must be received at time of registration.
• After the 1st meeting for the class/program, full fees are non-refundable except for illness. Refunds due to illness require a letter from a medical provider.
• Art House has the right to cancel classes/programs due to lack of enrollment. Art House will reimburse those students who have paid for classes.
• Art House staff will contact students directly to notify of class cancellation and/or changes due to lack of enrollment.
• 80% of tuition is refundable from time of registration until the 1st meeting of class unless class in cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
• Makeup classes/programs will only be scheduled if a teacher cancels or due to inclement weather.
• In the event of bad weather, please contact Art House for information on cancellations. Art House will reschedule any cancelled classes/programs due to bad weather in cooperation with the instructor.
• Students will not be offered make up classes if the student cannot attend.
• You will not be contacted for confirmation prior to class start date.
• Wheelchair accessible entrance and restrooms are available.
• Parent/Adult Student agrees to permit Art House to use photographs and/or video for public relations and media use related to Art House only.