CHILDREN & FAMILY CLASSES
Fun for all ages!
Family Clay Day
Saturday, February 27, April 23, June 25
Class Fee: $15.00 for a family of 4 each class
$2 each additional child and $5 each additional adult
Details: No experience required! This family-friendly workshop includes demonstrations on the pottery wheel, hands-on building from clay, and time for painting on food-safe glazes. All artwork will be ready to be picked up after it has been fired at Art House.
February (4 people)
Family Open Studio
Third Saturday of every month from 1-3 pm
Class Fee:FREE! (Unless otherwise noted)
Enjoy spending time with your family as you make individual pieces or family art works. Each month has a theme and Art House provides the materials. Make an adventure of it by exploring your imagination and using those creative images to form your art work. A suggested donation of $5.00 per group is gladly accepted on workshop days.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Due to amazing interest and attendance, we are asking participants to RSVP by calling 216.398.8556 or emailing Meri at email@example.com. If you must cancel at any time, please let us know so we can make room for more artists!
December 19- Winter wonderland
January 16, February 20, March 19, April 16,
May 21, June 18
To register by phone please call 216.398.8556
Please note that credit cards processed over the phone will incur a $2 processing fee
To hold your spot in a class, a form of payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please read registration terms and conditions below:
ART HOUSE CLASS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS OR REGISTERING ONLINE.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE CONTACT ART HOUSE WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• All students must register for classes and programs directly with Art House. Full payment must be received at time of registration.
• After the 1st meeting for the class/program full fees are non-refundable except for illness. Refunds due to illness require a letter from a medical provider.
• Art House has the right to cancel classes/programs due to lack of enrollment. Art House will reimburse those students who have paid for classes.
• Art House staff will contact students directly to notify of class cancellation and/or changes due to lack of enrollment.
• 80% of tuition is refundable from time of registration until the 1st meeting of class unless class in cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
• Makeup classes/programs will only be scheduled if a teacher cancels or due to inclement weather.
• In the event of bad weather please contact Art House for information on cancellations. Art House will reschedule any cancelled classes/programs due to bad weather in cooperation with the instructor.
• Students will not be offered make up classes if the student cannot attend.
• You will not be contacted for confirmation prior to class start date.
• Wheelchair accessible entrance and restrooms.
• Parent/Adult Student agrees to permit Art House to use photographs and/or video for public relations and media use related to Art House only.