SIPPIN’ IN THE STUDIO
Sippin’ in the Studio Punch card!! Take 4 classes and get the 5th one on us!
Get your punch card at your next Sippin’ in the Studio class.
Visit Art House for our adult class, Sippin’ in the Studio, which offers high quality art instruction in a relaxed and creative environment. A great class for a fun date or girls’ night out, no prior art experience required! Each class is themed and all supplies are included. Class includes two glasses of wine (white or red), all art materials and a ton of creative fun! Class participants must be 21 years or older. All images are examples of finished products.
June 20, 7:00-9:00pm
Batik napkin sets with Wendy Mahon
Design and dye a set of cloth napkins with guidance from artist Wendy Mahon. She will demonstrate traditional batik techniques using wax resist to guide you in creating images. Your napkin set will enhance your table settings for years to come.
To register over the phone please call 216.398.8556
Please note that credit cards processed over the phone will incur a $2 processing fee.
To hold your spot in a class, a form of payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please read registration terms and conditions below:
ART HOUSE CLASS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE CONTACT ART HOUSE WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• All students must register for classes and programs directly with Art House. Full payment must be received at time of registration.
• After the 1st meeting for the class/program full fees are non-refundable except for illness. Refunds due to illness require a letter from a medical provider.
• Art House has the right to cancel classes/programs due to lack of enrollment. Art House will reimburse those students who have paid for classes.
• Art House staff will contact students directly to notify of class cancellation and/or changes due to lack of enrollment.
• 80% of tuition is refundable from time of registration until the 1st meeting of class unless class in canceled due to lack of enrollment.
• Makeup classes/programs will only be scheduled if a teacher cancels or due to inclement weather.
• In the event of bad weather please contact Art House for information on cancellations. Art House will reschedule any canceled classes/programs due to bad weather in cooperation with the instructor.
• Students will not be offered make up classes if the student cannot attend.
• You will not be contacted for confirmation prior to class start date.
• Wheelchair accessible entrance and restrooms.
• Parent/Adult Student agrees to permit Art House to use photographs and/or video for public relations and media use related to Art House only.