CHILDREN & FAMILY CLASSES
Family Clay Day
Saturday, July 29th, 10:00am-12:00pm
No experience required! This family-friendly workshop includes demonstrations on the pottery wheel, hands-on building from clay, and time for painting on food-safe glazes. All artwork will be ready to be picked up after it has been fired at Art House.
July’s sign up will be open in June.
May 27th: Space is limited to 35 participants. To register, please click below or call 216.398.8556
Family of 4: $20.00
Additional person: $5.00
Drawing @ Art House
4 week course focuses on improving drawing skills. Taught by professional Cleveland Artist, the students will be given drawing exercises as well as a final project for the end of class critique. *All materials included.
Ages: 9-12 yrs: June 6th-27th, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, $125.00
Kids Art Week
This Monday thru Friday class focuses on giving the art experience to children. The students will be given different 2-hour projects each day with a break in between for snacks to help refocus the students to finish by the end of the session.
*snacks not provided.
Ages: 4-6yrs: June 5th-9th, 9:00am-11:00am, $168.00
Ages: 7-9yrs: July 3rd-7th, 9:00am-11:00am, $136.00
*Due to July 4th there will be no class on Tuesday.
Ages: 10-12yrs: August 7th-11th, 9:00am-11:00am, $168
Kids on the Wheel
Ages: 9-13 yrs: This wonderful class is an opportunity for children to experience the potters wheel. Led by a professional ceramicist, students will be taught how to make a small bowl.
*Space is limited to 10 students.
Saturday, June 24th, 10:00-12:00
Saturday, August 26th, 10:00-12:00
Paper Mâché Mask
Ages: 9-12yrs: July 11th-25th, 1:00-3:00pm, $96.00
This 3 week course focuses on 3D construction of a Paper Mache mask piece. Taught by parade artist and performer Wendy Mahon, the students will plan, construct and embellish their mask by the last day of class.
Family Open Studio
Third Saturday of every month from 1-3 pm
Class Fee: FREE! (Unless otherwise noted)
July 15th Elizabeth Gadus (Marbling cardstock!)
August 19th Filippa Scalzo (TBD)
Enjoy spending time with your family as you make individual pieces or family art works.
A suggested donation of $5.00 per group is gladly accepted on workshop days.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Due to amazing interest and attendance, we are asking participants to RSVP by calling 216.398.8556. If you must cancel at any time, please let us know so we can make room for more families!
To register by phone please call 216.398.8556
Please note that credit cards processed over the phone will incur a $2 processing fee
To hold your spot in a class, a form of payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please read registration terms and conditions below:
ART HOUSE CLASS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CALLING TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS OR REGISTERING ONLINE.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD REGISTRATION OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE CONTACT ART HOUSE WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
• All students must register for classes and programs directly with Art House. Full payment must be received at time of registration.
• After the 1st meeting for the class/program full fees are non-refundable except for illness. Refunds due to illness require a letter from a medical provider.
• Art House has the right to cancel classes/programs due to lack of enrollment. Art House will reimburse those students who have paid for classes.
• Art House staff will contact students directly to notify of class cancellation and/or changes due to lack of enrollment.
• 80% of tuition is refundable from time of registration until the 1st meeting of class unless class in cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
• Makeup classes/programs will only be scheduled if a teacher cancels or due to inclement weather.
• In the event of bad weather please contact Art House for information on cancellations. Art House will reschedule any cancelled classes/programs due to bad weather in cooperation with the instructor.
• Students will not be offered make up classes if the student cannot attend.
• You will not be contacted for confirmation prior to class start date.
• Wheelchair accessible entrance and restrooms.
• Parent/Adult Student agrees to permit Art House to use photographs and/or video for public relations and media use related to Art House only.